The world-renowned incarnation of the Paris' world class bar, lounge and restaurant chain haunt-famed for it's namesake CDs and appearances on Hollywood movies like Sex and the City and James Bond installment, Skyfall, has been in Manila since 2012 and so far the world's largest franchise, Buddha-Bar Manila gives partyphiles all the right reasons to celebrate as they launches the Drink. Dine. Drive. Promo.
Buddha-Bar Manila announced the winner of the iconic French bag—Louis Vuitton, one (1) PRADA and BVLGARI sunnies from Sun Glass Hut, and a trip to Boracay with free air-fare and hotel accommodation for two (2) as part of their recent Sartorial Night Promo where the guests get a chance to win either of the fabulous prices by only spending a single receipt of P1,000.
Everyone partied the night away as Buddha-Bar Manila and Paris famed Mauritus-born Dj Ravin also launched the 15th edition of its enigmatic and enchanting Buddha-Bar CDs that features different artists and Russia's musical flavors, all at one sweet and mesmerizing—Buddha-Bar XV.
And finally, the luxurious vehicle that's true to it's brand's tagline, "Desired by Many. Exclusively by Choice." and a top-of-the-line acquisition equipped with the new and efficient 3.0-litre V6 Twin Turbocharged diesel-S engine—a brand new Jaguar XF 2014 was revealed to the media and guests.
Jaguar XF is a combination of its renowned flair of style and luxury with modern technological innovation and sporting performance that comes with Smart Key System (Keyless Start), a Dynamic Sports Mode, a high-end security feature such as Pedestrian Contact Sensing, and a stunning range of supple leather and contemporary veneers.
I know this you've all been waiting for!
So here's how you can take home the ultimate luxury car. :)
Drink. Dine. Drive Jaguar XF 2014 Promo Mechanics:
- Opens to all Buddha-Bar Manila guests, at least 18 years of age.
- Promo period is from July 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014
- For every P5,000.00 NET worth of single receipt purchase from the Lounge, Restaurant, Terrace, and merchandise, customer can claim (1) raffle coupon.
- This promo is not valid in conjunction with banquet events, use of gift certificates and alike.
- Receipts must be presented to the reception area. Customers must fill out the raffle coupon with their complete name, complete address, contact number and affix signature to qualify as valid entry.
- The winner must be present during the raffle draw on February 1, 2014, 10:00 PM (Saturday)
- All guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis. To accommodate all diners, guests must reserve tables/seats with our reservation officer at 8566719/8565738.
- Deadline of submission of raffle coupons will be on January 31, 2014 until closing hours.
- One (1) winner will be drawn and will receive a BRAND NEW JAGUAR 2014 XF 3.0 DIESEL LUXURY.
- The grand raffle draw will be held at Buddha-Bar Manila, Picar Place Kalayaan in the presence of a DTI representative on February 1, 2014, 10:00 PM (Saturday).
- To claim their prize, winners must present at least 2 valid IDs with picture and the wining raffle stub
- Winner may claim the prize within 60 days from receipt of notification. Failure to claim prizes after 60 days will mean forfeiture of the prize in favor of Buddha-Bar Manila within prior approval of DTI.
- Winner shall allow themselves to be featured in any and all publicity materials connected to the promo.
- Winner shall shoulder the 20% tax for prizes exceeding Php10,000.00
- The prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
- A participant can only win once, if a name wins more than once, he or she gets the bigger prize.
- Employees of Buddha-Bar Manila, AMA Group of Companies, PICAR Development Inc., ACA Group of Companies, FRIGATE HOLDINGS, its partners/sponsors, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity & affinity are disqualified to join the raffle promotion.
With me were Social Media/PR and columnist Grace Nicolas and her husband, Andrew.
Media practitioner Mario Rico Dungo and lifestyle blogger Anne Purification.
Buddha-Bar Manila Social Media and PR Chad Arrieta (right) with his team.
Part of a Paris-based international franchise, Buddha-Bar Manila is a hot-spot that is all the rage among Manila's stylish set with world class elegance and sophistication. Proud of its rich lifestyle heritage and formidable celebrity and famous personalities following, Buddha-Bar Manila goes the extra mile as it understands its patrons' desire to have a good time while enjoying fantastic food and great place as they party the night away.
Buddha-Bar Manila is located at Picar Place, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City.
For reservations, contact (02) 856-6859 / 856-6709 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Buddha-Bar Manila's stylish events and parties on Twitter, Instagram (BuddhaBarMNL), and on Facebook page.